Why???
Why are there dew drops on the leaves every morning?
Why do the rain drops come down to the earth?
Why is it that the sun rises and sets, to rise again?
Why do children cry at birth?
Why is life so complicated?
Why life is not yet understood?
Why is life sometimes so senseless?
Why does life sometimes feel endless?
Why have the reasons not found the answers yet?
Why did the light not shine on the quest?
Why didn’t the fish get out of the net?
Why have I not got what I deserve to get?
Why is there this emptiness in me that everyone seems to see?
Why is there the fear in me that everyone seems to know except me?
Why have the words of people I do not care about influence what I feel?
Why is there a life in me with which I don’t want to deal?
Why are there so many questions in me?
Why isn’t the darkness driving me crazy?
Why is it that I do not seem to know what I want to be?
Why are the words deserting me?
Why do we hurt someone whom we love the most?
Why does my heart pain when you’re crying?
Why do we find happiness in the wounds given by someone we love?
Why does my soul search for the pain that resists dying?
Why am I searching for the meaning?
Why am I thinking these thoughts?
Why am I trying to analyze myself?
Why? Am I going to hit the rocks?
Why???
Why are there dew drops on the leaves every morning?
Why do the rain drops come down to the earth?
Why is it that the sun rises and sets, to rise again?
Why do children cry at birth?
Why is life so complicated?
Why life is not yet understood?
Why is life sometimes so senseless?
Why does life sometimes feel endless?
Why have the reasons not found the answers yet?
Why did the light not shine on the quest?
Why didn’t the fish get out of the net?
Why have I not got what I deserve to get?
Why is there this emptiness in me that everyone seems to see?
Why is there the fear in me that everyone seems to know except me?
Why have the words of people I do not care about influence what I feel?
Why is there a life in me with which I don’t want to deal?
Why are there so many questions in me?
Why isn’t the darkness driving me crazy?
Why is it that I do not seem to know what I want to be?
Why are the words deserting me?
Why do we hurt someone whom we love the most?
Why does my heart pain when you’re crying?
Why do we find happiness in the wounds given by someone we love?
Why does my soul search for the pain that resists dying?
Why am I searching for the meaning?
Why am I thinking these thoughts?
Why am I trying to analyze myself?
Why? Am I going to hit the rocks?
Why???
3 comments:
You can add to the why...
"Why is there this emptiness in me that everyone seems to see?
Why is there the fear in me that everyone seems to know except me?
Why have the words of people I do not care about influence what I feel?
Why is there a life in me with which I don’t want to deal?"
the poem from this verse on has a meaning,.the flo,..but the ones before dis aint connected to anything in oarticular,..tat often breaks the flo,..commendable work,...wil add tot he y sloly,..
"Why is there this emptiness in me that everyone seems to see?"
cuz u want them to c..
"Why have the words of people I do not care about influence what I feel?"
u r jus being human,...it's basic human nature,..no matr how diff u are, no matr how u say u give damn,..yet u want to nko wat others feel,...
"Why is there a life in me with which I don’t want to deal?"
eveybody is doin the same, it's cuz our life aint wat v dreamt it to b,..so find it hard to accept it,..
"Why do we hurt someone whom we love the most?"
it's not hurting, it's more like treating tat person as a part o u,...and inadverteantly hurting then...too lazy to ans teh rest,...
Post a Comment